MANLEY


Mahi Monoblocks
"It was truth of timbre, transparency, focus, soundstaging, and most of all, the ability of the music to move emotionally that allowed the Mahis to win me over." - Enjoy the Music
"The Manley Mahis are easily the best push-pull amps I've heard in my system." - Soundstage
"Highly recommended." - Tone Audio

The Snapper
  "I simply enjoyed music on an emotional level with the Snappers that the other solid-state amps just never achieved. - Stereo Times
"They offer outstanding performance, beautiful design, and superb parts and build quality. Make a special effort to hear (and see) these amplifiers." - The Absolute Sound
"The Snappers are a pair of exceptionally quiet monoblock tube amps from one of the top manufacturers on the North American continent." - The Inner Ear

Manley 250's
"In triode mode a pair of Manleys produces a remarkably three dimensional soundfield that is both convincing and seductive. When switched into tetrode mode, the Manleys have the brawn to deliver a full symphony orchestra directly into your living room. When I listened through the same cut through the triode mode tube amps, I cried. Yup, tears ran down my cheeks while I bounced up and down, waving my arms, physically buffeted by the raw emotion of the music. Emotion, that essential component at the very core of great music. The Manleys pass through that emotional information, but the (solid-state amps) don't."

Neo-classic 250 watt Monoblock
These are great amplifiers that make music in the home a joy." - Enjoy the Music
Awards
Class A recommended component – Stereophile

Stingray i-Tube
 Awards
Golden Ear Award - The Absolute Sound