CARY AUDIO

 211FE and Cary SLP 05
"As I spend more time with these Cary components, and with other associated equipment, I’ll have occasion to report back with further thoughts. Until then, I intend to fully enjoy my music collection with one of the finest sets of electronics I’ve encountered in quite some time."
-         Wayne Garcia of The Absolute Sound.

SLP 05
"I'm not going to mince words; the Cary Audio SLP-05 is one of the finest preamplifiers I have ever heard. And I've heard many. It's rare when a single component can impart such a profound impact on the performance of a system, but the SLP-05 took my system up a notch, maybe three." 
-         HT Review

211FE
Described as one of the top 5 amplifiers in the world regardless of price. Positive Feedback had this to say....... 
"I really do not want to go on and one here, as Bob hit the nail right on the head—these are of reference quality and have few peers at any price. That is musical peers, which is all I really care about" 
- Robert H. Levi - Positive Feedback

"This is the pure, powerful triode amp you’ve waited for. It will power any speaker I know of, regardless of type or efficiency. Its sound is both triode big and triode delicate, and that’s quite a trick. At $20 000.00 it’s pricey, but the construction and musicality give high confidence that this effort at scaling Mt. Olympus is worth every nickel. The Cary 211s are one of the five or so best tube amps on the planet. Happy anniversary, 211s!" 

- Robert H. Levi of Positive Feedback